We are Closing May 8th
The last day to use the PlaySpace will be April 24th
All Toys in the PlaySpace are for sale!
Play Space Hours: Daily (excluding holidays) from 9:30am to 5:30pm.
Spring 2017 Open Play Hours:
Sunday: 10:00am – 5:30pm
Monday: 12:00pm – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 10:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 12:00pm – 5300pm
Friday: 10:00pm – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 5:30pm
Please be sure to check out our Playspace events on our calendar! Playspace will be closed for open play during events and classes.
Rates: $10 per visit for the first child and $6 for siblings.
Want to give someone the gift of fun? Or just love coming to our Play Space yourself? Consider purchasing a 12-pack of Play Space Tokens for $100.
Admission to events at the Play Space is on first come first serve basis.
Please review the rules below before coming to the Play Space.
PLAY SPACE RULES
1. All children must be accompanied by their parent/guardian. No exceptions.
2. Admission rates apply for all children who utilize the playroom, regardless of age.
3. There is no re-entry to LuLu’s then and now once you leave the premises.
4. LuLu’s then & now is not able to accommodate strollers in the playroom due to space considerations.
5. LuLu’s then & now reserves the right to limit the number of people in the playroom at one time.
6. No private parties/birthday parties are allowed without prior permission of LuLu’s then & now staff.
7. Outdoor footwear is prohibited in the playroom. Please remove your shoes before entering the room.
8. Please change diapers in the restroom only, we have a changing table available. Please discard your soiled diaper outside the store.
9. No sick children. LuLu’s then & now reserves the right to restrict admission when, in our opinion, a child is ill or risks the health or well being of other children.
10. Guests are prohibited from bringing any food, drink, gum or candy of any kind into the playroom. There is no food or drink allowed inside the store.
11. Please respect the equipment, toys and other guests.
12. Please tidy up all toys and books and discard trash before leaving. Please help us keep the space organized by returning the toys to their proper bins once you done playing.
13. Parents/guardians assume full responsibility for the conduct, supervision and safety of their children while visiting LuLu’s then & now. Parents/guardians shall remain in the play space at all times their children are present in the room.
14. LuLu’s then & now is not responsible for loss, theft or damage of your property. Do not leave valuables or personal belongings unattended.
15. Playroom hours, rates and rules are subject to change without prior notice.
16. Parents/guardians and children must comply with rules and verbal instruction from staff as a condition of entry. LuLu’s then & now reserves the right to ask guests to leave if the rules are broken.